Capturing Your Pet’s Personality
a)”Agency/Agencies” or “Client/Clients” refers to The Photographer’s assignees and if the context arises respective assignees and sub-licensees.
b) “The Photographer ” refers to the author of photographs (Debbie Whitfield) and if the context arises their respective assignees and sub contractors.
c)”Photograph(s)”, “Image(s)” and/or “Work(s)” refers to all photographic materials supplied by “The Photographer ” in any form whether transparencies, negatives, prints, digital files, or any other type of physical or electronic image created by “The Photographer”.
Description of Services
The Photographer will provide digital photography services by request of an Agency/Client to the best of her ability and in accordance with her personal style. The Photographer will try to accommodate specific requirements requested by Clients/Agencies and agreed by both parties i.e. The Photographer and The Client/Agency which have been confirmed in writing in advance of a photo shoot. All products and prints advertised on this website are subject to availability. The Photographer will deliver JPEG Photographs by a secure image sharing application or by CD to The Client/Agency when ordered, however it is recommended that The Client/Agency backs up all Photographs as a precaution. High Resolution Jpeg images are usually supplied at a minimum of 3000 pixels on longest side @ a resolution of 300 ppi. The Photographer cannot accept responsibility in the event that Photographs are damaged in processing, lost through camera or other media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of The Photographer. Due to differences in monitor calibration tones may vary slightly to those viewed on screen, in prints and products purchased.
Photographs supplied by The Photographer may not be used in any media or in any form by The Client/Agency until payment is made in full to The Photographer. Prices for services supplied by The Photographer in advance of photo shoots are based on current prices and maybe subject to change.
- Payment and/or Deposit (as stated in each particular case) must be made by The Client/Agency to The Photographer in advance to confirm booking of the Photo Session.
- The deposit holds your date/time and is non-refundable should you no longer require the services of The Photographer for any reason then The Photographer reserves the right to keep the deposit.
- Payment of a Deposit and/or Booking of The Photographer’s services ensures The Client’s/Agent’s full acceptance/agreement of The Photographer’s Term’s & Conditions as stated on their website.
- After payment of a Deposit any remaining payment is due in cash on the day, before the session begins.
- The Photographer will provide basically edited Photographs in accordance with their personal style and as represented on Images on their website. Any further requests for editing photographs will be charged (a quote will be forwarded on request by the “Agency/Agencies” or “Client/Clients).
I am obliged to explain the following:
- You have decided to invest in my services because after viewing samples of my work would like pet’s portraits captured in accordance with my personal artistic style.
- There is no knowing what photos will be produced from the photo shoot as it is an artistic endeavor and open to interpretation.
- Pet’s must be supervised by owners at all times and whilst The Photographer takes all possible precautions The Photographer is not responsible for the safety or behaviour of pets during the photo shoot.
- The Photographer will choose the Photographs which will be supplied to The Client from the photo shoot.
- The appearance of the pet during the photo shoot is the responsibility of the owner.
- If The Photographer cannot attend the photo shoot due to inclement weather, illness or other adverse conditions, The Photographer reserves the right to re-schedule the shoot at the earliest mutually agreed time.
- If the Photographer cannot perform this agreement for any reason, The Photographer will promptly return any deposit/payment to The Client/Agency without any further liability for failure to supply Photographs or in excess of monies paid.
- Cancellations made by The Client/Agency will be charged in accordance with this Cancellation Policy, however exceptional circumstances will be given consideration on an individual bases.
- Any Deposit paid by Clients/Agencies will be retained by The Photographer if Cancellation occurs at anytime by the Client/Agent and a photo shoot is not rearranged.
- Any Deposit paid by Clients/Agencies will be retained by The Photographer + £25 Cancellation Fee will be charged if Cancellation occurs by the Client/Agent without 48 hours notice of the arranged date/time including when a photo shoot is rearranged at a mutually convenient time .
- In the case of a Deposit not being paid in advance of a booked photo shoot The Client/Agent will be charged £25 when cancellation occurs without 48 hours notice of the arranged date/time.
- If the photographer turns up on location without previous notice of Cancellation a Cancellation Fee of £50 + any mileage occurred (@ 50p per mile) will be charged to the Client/Agent to recuperate the Photographer’s loss/expenses.
The following applies to all Photographs captured by The Photographer and delivered to Agencies/Clients which they are requested to photograph unless otherwise agreed in writing (which may incur additional cost).
- All Photographs and rights relating to them including copyright and ownership rights remain the sole and exclusive property of The Photographer (Debbie Whitfield).
- The agreed licence provides the Client/Agency with rights to use the photographs supplied.
- The Photographer may use all Photographs supplied to Agencies/Clients in any media and in any form for self promotion purposes including but not limited to marketing brochures, magazine articles, websites, social media, printed albums etc. unless otherwise agreed with the client.
- Please do not bring your own camera and/or video recording equipment to the session as I will request that it is put away.
- Saving images captured by me (Debbie Whitfield) to a computer/hard drive, sharing online, scanning or printing without written consent is a breech of copyright and illegal. If you purchase digital files on CD, these releases will be included. However, any images posted by The Photographer on Facebook maybe freely shared with your friends and family by way of a link back to the original content.
- All online galleries contain watermarked images only.
- All prints and photo products will be delivered approx 2 weeks after time of ordering.
This constitutes the entire agreement between The Photographer and The Agency/Client and may not be altered except in writing agreed to by both parties.
Website Usage T & Cs
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited with the copyright notice Copyright © Debbie Whitfield 2017 All Rights Reserved, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Activity on this website maybe traceable to the computer on which it was performed and culprits of any illegal copying of photographs in any form maybe prosecuted.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you need to change the size of the text on this site to improve your accessibility you are able to do so by
- Selecting “View” in Internet Explorer, then “Text Size” choosing your preferred size
- Selecting “View” in Netscape, then “Text Zoom” choosing your preferred percentage of text size.
Debbie Whitfield ART is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Debbie Whitfield ART may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 6th April 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Fulfil Order & Enquiries
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request a copy of the information held and if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You also have the right to ask for this information to be deleted.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Debbie Whitfield ART and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website and/or any other technological equipment connected to the business featured on this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Debbie Whitfield ART. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Debbie Whitfield ART takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All Content Copyright All Rights Reserved Debbie Whitfield 2017
Orton Rigg Farm, Great Orton, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA5 6LL